Monday, April 04, 2005

Summer School Cuties

Tuesday, 5 March 2005

This morning, Ping Pong, a Kindergarten 2 student, came to school along with her little sister, who was in the nursery last year (Kindergarten 1), which makes her about 3 years old. Both of them were shy at first, hugging on to their mother's leg, and I asked our university interns to help bring them in. The little one, Kee, came in fine and was entertained by puppets. The elder one, however, cried for awhile once she saw her mother walk away. But, both warmed up to me after we started singing songs, and they colored together. I wasn't expecting Kee today, so I just had the two sisters share a desk. They're cuties indeed. We'll see how they come along. I only have two more days with them, as tomorrow is a Thai holiday, Chakri Day, so there is no school. Then, Friday is my last day of teaching here, and Keisha will take over teaching all 15 students (Grades K - 6) for the last two weeks of summer school.

No comments: