Tuesday, March 07, 2006

These Are a Few Of My Favorite Things

Wednesday, 8 March 2006

My Favorite Things These Days:

* My Ipod FM Transmitter - So that I can play all of my music that I like while I drive, leave the cds at home, and enjoy all 4,000 of my songs.

* Wasabi nori chips (and an assortment of other junk food snacks)

My Least Favorite Things These Days:

* Kaliko (my brother's dog) barking and growling from 3:30 - 6 am each night

* Mosquitoes - They loved me in Thailand and they still love me here in Hawai'i. I might have to start coating myself with bug spray before I go to sleep and start sleeping with the bug zapper near my head.

Things To Do in the Next Two Weeks Before I Leave for Seattle:

* Make a picture/photo collage of my dad for his fundraiser

* Put together 350 favors for Marissa & Nate's wedding

* Have my skirt sewn, get a camisole, find shoes, and put the entire bridesmaid ensemble together to see how it looks

* Do my taxes

* Pick up Suzette's clothes to bring to Seattle

* Host my cousin Lauren's 16th birthday at our house

* Start doing report cards as the 3rd quarter ends, and they will be due after Spring Break

* Stop Kaliko from barking before I take her to the Humane Society

No comments: