Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Checkups

Wednesday, 8 August 2007

Brought Chase to my dentist appointment this morning so that my Uncle Bobby and Aunty Leo and the office gang, Ann, and my dental hygenist Jan could see baby Chase. Uncle Bobby is my dad's close friend since college days. My brother and I used to take turns bringing my dad to the office for checkups (as we needed to transfer him to and from the wheelchair). They gave us a package of diapers and a cute little outfit (which he'll have to grow into for sure!). After some catching up and some teeth cleaning, I dropped Chase off at my in-laws so that I could go to my checkup with the OB/Gyn. Everything went fine there. I got the okay to exercise, so I'll have to figure out when I can put Bikram yoga back into my daily routine.

I stopped at some baby stores to look at some slings (in my quest to find the right carrier for baby wearing), then grabbed some lunch on the way back to the Halsall's. Hung out a bit there and fed Chase before heading home. I think he is going through a growth sput because he sure is drinking a lot. He is smiling and laughing too, which is really cute.

No comments: