Monday, October 29, 2007

Car Troubles

Monday, 29 October 2007

I offered to take Chris' car (which is the only 4 door car we have for transporting the baby and the carseat) to get an oil change and a safety check, since it expires in a few days. Off Chase and I went, but when I got to the Jiffy Lube, they told me that the car wasn't going to pass the safety because there were a few things wrong with it....Great!

The afternoon was spent calling my mechanic, getting Chris to meet us at Sam's Club to get new tires for the car, and then walking around for a few hours until everything was finished. Chris met us after work (just walked across the street since his office is right there!) and we did some grocery shopping before heading home.

Jay tried to get one of his friend's to fix it, but he didn't want to touch it. Will need to drop the car off at the mechanic's tomorrow.

No comments: