Sunday, October 21, 2007

Oh No!

Sunday, 21 October 2007

I managed to go to 7 am yoga this morning, and it was a much better class than yesterday! I was more hydrated and had much more energy to get through all 26 poses and the hour and a half "torture chamber" as the Bikram yoga studio is so affectionately referred to. Plus, by the time I got home, both boys (Chase and Daddy) were still sleeping, so I had time to shower, make and eat breakfast, pump, and relax a little before waking Chase up to eat (Daddy was still asleep.).

We did a test today to see why Chase has been so fussy with eating. I tried my hand at giving him a bottle (which isn't my forte, since I'm used to just breastfeeding), but Chase was more interested in talking to me and smiling. Chris tried the bottle, but still no luck. Finally, I put Chase on the boob, and he started sucking away contentedly no problem. That little bugger! We're going to have to retrain him on the bottle otherwise he's really going to have a hard time when I go back to work!

We had a productive afternoon with grocery shopping at Costco, and Uncle Gary helping me wash the cars (and I cleaned and organized the inside!) Of course, Chris brought Chase upstairs when he was hungry. We had dinner with the Halsalls at the regular Big City Diner.

Chase was his usual fussy self at around 7:30 - 8 pm. But, his Nana found him a new toy...either the kid wants a bright green flashing light for Christmas, or he wants an ATM machine because he was just entranced with that light (the one that tells you where to put your ATM card in). It calmed him down and he stared at it for about 15 minutes.

No comments: