Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A Long Day

Wednesday, 22 October 2008

Well, we found out the hard way that nebulizing Chase in the late afternoon is NOT a good idea. At all.

We all got only a few hours of sleep. It was like Chase was a newborn again. (Oh how I do NOT miss those days.)

Chase was cranky and hyper in the middle of the night. I tried nursing, fed him 1 1/2 containers of poi at 1:30 am, almost slept on the couch because he was kicking Chris in the face when I had him in the bed, and when we went into the living room, he just wanted to play with all of his toys.

Our crazy night made for a long day today. Chris put Chase to bed at 6:50 pm tonight. Chris skipped dinner and was in bed by 7 pm.

It was actually nice to have a quiet evening. I watched back to back episodes of "Jon & Kate Plus 8" while eating leftovers. I fell asleep by 9.

No comments: