Friday, September 23, 2005

More Wahine Volleyball

Friday, 23 September 2005

I stayed at work until 1:30 pm today (remember that I usually finish teaching at noon and only am getting paid to work 20 hours per week, even though we all know I put in way more hours than that) preparing for Monday's sub. I picked up my sunburnt dad at his friend Glenn's house since the guys took him fishing on the boat today. We caught up on Thailand and traveling and fishing. I showered dad and then took him, along with my Uncle Frank and Uncle Jimmy, to the UH vs. Loyola Marymount Wahine (For those of you that don't know, "Wahine" is Hawaiian for "Woman") volleyball game. It was a very exciting game, since both teams were pretty evenly matched up, even if LMU isn't even ranked. Uncle Jimmy and I scored some great seats courtside, and watched UH lose in 5 games. We all went to grub on some late night Chinese food at Golden Duck Restaurant. It was a great night.

No comments: