Thursday, September 29, 2005

NEVER eat before you do yoga!

Thursday, 29 September 2005

I always remind myself never to eat at least two hours before I do Bikram yoga. And, then this afternoon, my Aunty Jane and Uncle Ray brought over ahi poke (the equivalent of raw fish salsa) for my dad. I just had to have some. Couldn't resist. So, during yoga practice, I felt the raw fish come up a couple of times, but managed not to upchuck it. Sounds gross, and yes it is. Raw fish is ono (delicious), but not the second time around.

Other news today:

1) My brother Jay bought a new (but a couple months used) black Toyota Tacoma pickup truck. It looks like a monster truck compared to mine.

2) My Uncle Frank had to be rushed to emergency this morning after having chest pains and ended up getting an angioplasty and stint put in his heart.

No comments: