Thursday, February 07, 2008

Kung Hee Fat Choy

Thursday, 7 February 2008

I've been having sinus headaches tonight as my head rushes when I get up and down. For Chinese New Year today, I decided to celebrate by picking up a plate of chow fun noodles from the Chinese restaurant we used to eat from with my dad. I thought there would be LO's (leftovers), but no, I ate it all up! Last year, we had a big family dinner at a Chinese restaurant. This year, without Dad, we didn't do anything. Guess, I'll have to start my own traditions...starting with next year that is. I really want to eat a 7 course dinner!

I worked on school work at home, watched tonight's new episode of "Lost", and joined Facebook by the encouragement of my friend Kai. (Great, Chris is going to love that! More time on the computer lost to my blog, Craigslist, and now Facebook!)

No comments: