Thursday, May 29, 2008

Lost and Sex

Thursday, 29 May 2008

After school, I met my teacher friend Lori at Kahala Mall to exchange gifts. She gave me a gift for Chase's birthday, and I gave her a gift for her new boy to arrive next week via c-section. I shopped at Gymboree and bought Chase some much needed new shorts and a couple of cute boy truck t-shirts. All on sale of course.

I ran into my brother's ex Toni with her son Max. She was surprised to hear that Chase was around the same age. We talked about breastfeeding and work, and I saw how cute her guy is when he walks around.

Amidst my pile of work, I HAD to watch the season finale of "Lost". I SO predicted that it was going to be Locke in that coffin. Very exciting episode.

And now I have to wait until tomorrow to go with Miya and friends to see "Sex and the City"..I'm so excited because not only am I a huge Sex and the City fan, but this will be my second movie in a theater since having a baby! Woo hoo! It's like a date for me! My SATC t-shirt from Steve & Barry's is ready to go...I CANNOT WAIT! What a nice way to reward a long, exhausting month!

No comments: