Saturday, May 31, 2008

I Love Sex

Saturday, 31 May 2008

and The City....

That's the t-shirt I wore today when I went with Miya, Jenn, and Jenn's mom to see the movie of those four favorite gals. It was awesome...loved the fashion, shed a few tears during the movie, and like Jenn described it...It was absolutely "perfect". Bittersweet, a bit of drama, not just a happy ending. It was just like watching an episode, but on the big screen, and even better. They tied together the story really well. And, since I've already spoiled the "Lost" season finale for my friends Miya and Jason (I know now to ask first, "Have you watched IT yet??", I won't disclose any more than that about SATC. Don't you people watch the important shows when they're aired the first time? Just kidding...Sorry guys....

After being out to lunch with the gals and watching a movie, I got home at 4 pm super engorged and had to pump and nurse Chase simultaneously. We then went to go look at a Subaru Legacy wagon someone is selling. Test drove it and had a nice chat with the woman, who told us she'd give us a DVD of learning to swim since she teaches kids all over the world how to swim. It's always good to meet nice folks.

I absolutely loved watching "Sex and the City" today. I'd watch it again, just like I watch all my DVDs anyway. So, if anyone hasn't seen it yet...

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Just got off the phone with Anna Rae and she said just about the same thing as you about Sex and .... Great fashion details and while at some of the dialog she felt like rolling her eyes, she said it also got her teary at points.