Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Missed Photo Ops

Wednesday, 30 March 2005

Missed two great photo ops tonight:

1) Coming out of Big C (like a Target) after grocery shopping, a car was blocking P'Pau's, and we thought, perfect! We can catch this photo of Christy and I pushing the car out of the way. But just as we were going to do it, the owner of the car came and smiled at us. We thought about asking if we could push her car anyway, but by the time we would have figured out how to explain it in Thai to P'Pau, the woman would have jetted away.

2) On our way home, a huge truck bed of filleted pigs passed us by. I got my camera ready, asked P'Pau to stop and roll down her window, and then my camera battery died.

Ugh! Two prime pictures of everyday things here that I want to capture on camera. Will have to try again soon....

No comments: