Sunday, January 15, 2006

Do You Really Grow Taller!?

Sunday, 15 January 2006

We lazed around Kailua this morning, then finally decided to get off our butts and head to the beach. No reason to stay indoors when it's so nice outside! Mike went paddleboarding, while I laid out on the beach in Kailua, drinking up my water.

We drove into town to go to 4:30 pm yoga. I bought a special priced package for a year's worth of unlimited yoga....ONE YEAR! I know I'll use it, so here's my motivation to try and go more than four times a week! (yeah, right!)

We both had a great workout, still packed like sardines, then rushed home to get ready to see a movie. We managed to make it to the 7 pm show of "Munich". It was a very intense movie, but a must-see for sure.

When we got home, we had to measure ourselves, since fellow yogis are always talking about how you get taller from yoga (really you just elongate your spine so you are the correct height).

Yesterday, we had both grown half an inch taller. Today, we must have been sitting too long in the movie theater, cuz we were still our same height. Aw, shucks!

No comments: