Monday, January 30, 2006

Don't Pull the Bow Too Hard!

Sunday, 29 January 2006

Mike and I went to yoga again this morning. But, I pulled my hamstring yesterday when I was doing my bow pulling pose, so I had to be gentle with my hamstring stretches, which are about a third of the poses. It sucked because I know what I'm capable of doing, and when you're in a room full of people doing stuff, you get kind of competitive, but I physically was in pain, so I really didn't want to push myself and had to take it easy (on my left side anyway). My yoga teachers know what I can do too, so they reminded me not to push it. Heat packs and vitamin I (Ibuprofen) have been my friends.

Mike helped me with house projects like switching out light switches and adding solar garden lights along our 85 stairs. We barbequed short ribs for dinner in Kailua.

No comments: