Sunday, January 15, 2006

Eh, Go Fly a Kite!

Monday, 16 January 2005

Today, Mike helped me clean and organize my house, finally putting up curtains and more Southeast Asian decor and pictures I've been meaning to put up for months. The house looks much better now (My brother will be happy).

We picked up take out Mexican food and headed to Sandy Beach to try and fly a kite. My dad had this huge airplane kite sitting in the house. So we decided to give it a try. But, when we tried to put it together, we realized some pieces were missing. Mike tried to fly this little one instead, while I took pictures of the sun setting and stayed out of the wind. I laughed at him TRYING to fly this kite (if you saw how small it was, you'd realize why). Now, I can say, "Go fly a kite!"

After the sun went down and we finished taking more pictures of the surf, we drove through Waimanalo back to Kailua.

No comments: