Wednesday, September 26, 2007

All Smiles

Wednesday, 26 September 2007

Went to talk to the credit union about home equity loans after Jay and Shelly surprised us with putting an offer down on a house. He wants to take a loan out on this house, but I'm not comfortable with that, so I went to get all the details, nursing Chase in between (of course) in the lobby of the bank.

Then, off to school we went for a meeting. I have been asked to help proctor state testing next month for my kids, so I had to attend a meeting on the testing protocol. Chase was great. He just sat there calmly on my lap and looked around at everybody. Several people took turns holding him. Everyone commented on how he stares and looks at me when I talk...he knows his mommy! My teacher friend Michelle already offered to babysit. My other friend Lori gave us a cool toy/rattle that her daughter enjoyed when she was a baby.

Hung out on the driveway when we got home and talked to the uncles and aunties. Chase was all smiles with them too.

When Chris got home, we went to the Halsalls to eat fettucini alfredo for dinner. They had to get their last fill of Chase before they leave for their trip to Vegas tomorrow!

No comments: