Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Carrying Around Town



Tuesday, 25 September 2007

Met Miya and Taiga at Ala Moana this morning for an excursion and mommy time. We walked around and looked at the koi fish. We ate lunch at the food court while Taiga threw his all over the floor. The boys talked to each other with their cooing (I'm sure they knew what they were saying...probably ranting about their mothers' window shopping habits). I carried Chase in the Beco baby carrier, but that means I have to carry his diaper bag too. Although I can use the bathroom and try on clothes (bottoms) with him attached to me, I should've used the stroller just to carry his diaper bag. I think the carrier is great, but only if I have Chris to carry my bag for me! Ha!

We visited with Aunty Jane when we got home, and Chase fell asleep in her arms. (I think she misses her grandson Jake and taking care of him everyday in Seattle.)

No comments: