Friday, September 28, 2007

Swings and Things

Friday, 28 September 2007

Took Chase to visit a woman who does daycare out of her home. I saw her ad posted on craigslist and figured since she lived just 1/2 a mile up the hill, I might as well check it out, even though she's not taking any more infants at this time. She doesn't charge much, but she doesn't have much of a place either. Seems like daycare is hard to find though, so maybe this place is comparable to others?

Drove to Salt Lake afterwards to meet a gal who is selling a swing. Yes, I found this on craigslist too. She sold the baby swing to me for $30, so it was worth the drive, the heat, and baby fussing. (Chris' mom wanted us to buy one so she can have one at her house, since we have found that the swing works like magic!) I set it up at home and tried Chase in it. I'm not sure if he likes it as much as his other one. This one doesn't have lights and bright colored fish to look at. But, he still falls asleep in this one as well. We'll have to decide which one to leave at the grandparents' house.

No comments: