Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Dad Doing Better

Wednesday, 11 April 2007

Dad is doing better today. Although still lethargic and tired, he is more alert than he has been the past couple of days. He has eaten a little more, and he definitely can hear and knows what's going on around him. You can still make him laugh, and he could still feel the baby (when I put his hand on my stomach) and smiled this afternoon when "Junior" was busy moving around in my tummy. Bernice stayed with him all day, and Uncle Gary will come to relieve her this evening. I know he's "with it" because, when he wanted to watch a DVD today, he had me put in the burned copy instead of opening the brand new DVD of the same title that someone bought him. I said, "What? Are you going to sell this other one or something?" His pake blood still runs through.

We still want to give him time to rest though, and since his voice is still not audible, we don't want a whole bunch of visitors coming at once. But, do please call in advance if you think you are interested in visiting in coming days...as long as you can make him laugh!

No comments: