Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Find Out More About ALS or Lou Gherig's Disease

May is ALS Awareness Month.

I have added some links to my blog about ALS, or Lou Gherig's Disease. I will be going with my family to an ALS half-day seminar this Saturday, held at a local community college. Plus, I will start attending monthly ALS support group meetings with my dad and staying informed through doctor's visits, as well as researching more on my own about the incurable disease. Please read with me, and I will share my thoughts with you as well. If you come across material or research that might be useful for me or my family, please feel free to email me or comment to share! Mahalo for your thoughts and your support as my family goes through this journey together. I'm beginning to realize that learning to live is harder than I thought.

No comments: