Monday, May 30, 2005

Thoughts From Thailand

This past year in Thailand, I taught a variety of subjects, including Art, to 1st graders. These students looped with Christy this year, as she teaches them 2nd grade. She sent me this email to report how they are doing.....

Tanya,

Today the kids were picking up from a huge art project...they did a great job and picked up everything...there was nothing left on the floors or anything. I let them know what a great job they did and Mint says, "Email Ms. Mau and tell her." I said tell her what? Tell "did a good job". So...here I am telling you what a great job they did this afternoon. :) It was so cute I had to pass it on. I am reading your blog and you are in my prayers. You have a huge new world to adjust to there and so much responsibility and emotions to go with it. Know you are thought of often here! Love, Christy

No comments: