Monday, July 25, 2005

A Busy Day with Family

Monday, 25 July 2005

Jay came over after leaving the fire station at 8:30 am to help dad use the bathroom. I went to 9 am yoga, then went home to pick up more boxes and groceries. Went to the dentist to fix my bite splint that I grinded apart last week, then to Kahala Elementary to drop off three boxes in my classroom. Jay picked up plate lunches from Rainbow Drive Inn for us, and we chowed down on teriyaki beef and chili dog plates for lunch. Afterwards, Jay took my dad and Uncle Jimmy to go see a 50 cents movie, "Lords of Dogtown", while I went to Border's to go study for more teacher tests I have to take in a couple of weekends. In the evening, we went to watch Jay's firemen softball game, then we got some korean food for dinner. Jay helped transfer Dad after I bathed him, then we watched TV a bit until bedtime around midnight. I was extremely exhausted and ready for my 'cocoon'. We had a long day.

No comments: