Thursday, July 07, 2005

Carpet Run

Thursday, 7 July 2005

Jason and his fireman co-worker Glenn worked on pergo-ing his room all day. I supervised (= (a very difficult job) and cooked lunch and dinner for them. But, I also carried all of the carpet up our 85 stairs to the top of the driveway. In the afternoon, I went to an interview at Waikiki Elementary School. The principal seemed really nurturing and kept emphasizing the sweet kids at this small, diverse school. But, there aren't positions open for sure, possibly a special ed resource room and possibly a long-term sub for a third grade...And school starts in a few weeks!
More possibilities on the horizon...

I stopped by my friend Miya's, who is staying at her in-laws a block away from the school. She's nursing a cold, so I took an airborne during my time there. Although when I got home, I felt a little tickle in my throat. I hope I don't get sick, as this is the first time I've felt sick in months!

No comments: