Saturday, June 09, 2007

Thank Goodness For....

Saturday, 9 June 2007

Stool softeners...Hate to be so graphic, but constipation during pregnancy, especially when you've been bedridden for weeks and will continue to be bedridden for the next couple months, leads to not so pleasant things. I thought I was going to die, but after a regimen of pills, prunes, salad, apples, and other things, the flood gates finally opened.....and what a relief I tell ya!

Chris and his mom worked on cleaning the house all day. I was always so embarrassed that our house was such a mess, so we never had his parents over. Now, that I'm on bedrest, she offered to help clean. What a nice introduction to our house! Well, they worked on it for five hours, and I hear it looks good.

Chris has been the best husband, preparing meals for me and running up and down 60 stairs each time to deliver them to me. Plus, he's in charge of laundry, washing dishes, cleaning the house and feeding the dog.

I'm in charge of lying in bed, watching TV, doing crossword puzzles, and keeping Junior "in the oven".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I tell you, your husband sounds wonderful! You married the bestest husband in the world! He's so good to you, and he's funny, charming, witty and suave. But then, I'm a little biased.