Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Numb Arm Means Less Blogging

Wednesday, 16 July 2008

Realized today after going to the doctor again and getting a referral to an orthopaedic doctor who's probably going to give me cortisone shots in my forearm next week, that I really shouldn't be typing and using my wrist so much because I just end up with numbness and pain down my arm. So, until I get a good mouse pad and keyboard pad and stop carrying the baby (ha!), I'm going to have to take it easy. No more internet surfing! (yeah right)

Met Suzette at Waialae Beach Park and gave her invitations I printed for her daughter's first birthday. Chase loved playing in the grass and walking around. Met the Halsalls at the Honolulu Zoo for the Wednesday "Wildest Show in Town". Had fun looking at the elephants, stopping Chase from going into other people's picnic areas, eating Vietnamese sandwiches, and drinking frappucinos, while enjoying the Hawaiian music in the background.

No comments: