Friday, July 18, 2008

Stacy's Back!

Friday, 18 July 2008

Peeked inside my new classroom. I've moved from D19A to E30 and now I will be in D16. A little bit closer to the center of campus and to the library. I got the key from the new room, turned in the old key, and will prepare to set up the room now. What fun! (I'm just kidding really.)

Had lunch with Kai and Stacy (YEAH! Stacy and Ryan made the big move back to Hawai'i from Seattle this past weekend.) at Neiman Marcus because the line at Nordstrom's Cafe was too long. They shopped for cosmetics at the Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale, while I tried to entertain a tired Chase. I gave in and nursed him at one point because he was just way too fussy. He's been tired all day, as he should be since he was fussy and woke up several times in the middle of the night, screaming, because he went to bed WAY too late. We ate gelato after lunch before we went our separate ways. Chase needed another nap!

I took Chase to Kahala Mall in the late afternoon to escape the heat and so he could crawl and "walk" around. He loved it! Whenever I would pick him up, he'd get angry. He's getting a bit fiesty this one. If he doesn't like something, he grabs at my face (and when I haven't cut his nails, that's not good). He pinches my skin and my lips and just laughs, arching his head back with a devilish laugh. That was a big no-no. Naughty boy I tell you.

Chris met us there after work and we drove to Costco to do some grocery shopping and had Taco Del Mar for dinner. Time for tired, fussy boy to go to sleep (and his parents too!).

No comments: