Thursday, September 18, 2008

Afternoon at the Mall

Thursday, 18 September 2008

After I picked Chase up from the Halsalls, we went to meet my teacher friends at the mall for some coffee (though I had some delicious tomato bisque soup instead). Chase napped almost the entire time, for an hour and a half, which allowed us to chat about girl stuff and marriage stuff. When he woke up, Chase was shy with Emily and Michelle, wouldn't do any of his cute tricks, and just stared at the kids all around us.

Then, as soon as we started walking around, Chase suddenly got a burst of energy. He got all fiesty and started running down the aisles, thinking I was chasing him. He would run, turn around to look for me, and then laugh. Sometimes, his body would get ahead of his feet so that he'd fall flat on his face. He loved looking at the dogwood bench again, while running circles around the white picket fence that surrounded the exhibit.

No comments: