Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Taiga's Shadow

Tuesday, 9 September 2008

Today was Chase's first day back to Miya's since he's been sick. Miya said he just followed Taiga everywhere. He would crawl up the two flights of stairs and run all over the house looking for him. If he couldn't find him, he would wimper. She's trying to work on teaching him Taiga's name so he can call for him. They like to play with Taiga's hundreds of cars, but if Chase tries to take one of a set, Taiga gets mad. In exchange, Taiga will give him a ball to play with. Chase puts up a fight though if he really wants something.

I got a relapse (or perhaps never fully recovered from the last sickness a week or so ago) and am all congested again. So I opted for no yoga tonight. It's probably not too sanitary to be wiping my nose after each pose. Chase was a busy boy playing on the driveway this afternoon. He loves squatting in the dirt, playing with all the gravel and little rocks. While washing the car, Chase wanted to help hold the hose.

Tonight, Chase ate some avocado from our tree. But he only ate it if I mixed it in really good with his poi. I've noticed that if I give him his own empty bowl and spoon, he gets distracted stirring and I can feed him more.

No comments: