Thursday, September 11, 2008

Learning Chores

Thursday, 11 September 2008

The principal (interim one, since our actual principal has been on sick leave since the beginning of school) read the Patriot Day declaration today.

Chase had fun watering the grass (and himself) at the Halsall's today. He takes the hose and flicks his wrist up and down so he gets a lot of the plants and grass. He also loves pushing around the carpet sweeper on the lanai. I tell you, by next week, we'll have him doing all the chores around the house. He's got to earn his crackers some how!

I blew out a bunch of nasty stuff today, which tells me I've had an infection, but at least I'm getting it out. Went to yoga tonight, but took it easy since my back/hip still hurts. A couple of yoga teachers think it's probably my sciatic nerve. It's going to take time for it to heal. I felt better after yoga.

No comments: