Tuesday, November 11, 2008

It's Snowing!




Tuesday, 11 November 2008

It's snowing near our house! Well, kind of. I can pretend anyway. I've had to close the windows on one side of the house, but always end up sneezing and scratching the upper side of my mouth anyway, when the wind blows. When we walk up the first flight of stairs, it's like we're walking on snow, as the stairs and the ground surrounding the stairs, are covered in white. The bees are buzzing overhead, and the fragrance of the white flowers are so strong. It's that time of year again when the mock orange tree flowers are blooming.

Yoga wiped me out this morning. We're just hanging out at home with Chase. We may go out and get some yogurt at my yoga friend's new yogurt shop. Then, we'll drop the kid off at the Halsalls, and the rest of the evening is ours. Looking forward to seeing Cirque du Soleil - Saltimbanco tonight!

No comments: