Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sunday, 30 November 2008



My high school/college friend/roommate Chris and his wife Ali, along with kids Adam and Claire visited Hawai'i this past weekend. I hadn't seen Adam since he was 1, and this was the first time we met 6 month old Claire. I was laughing because here was a 6 month old 21 pounder, and then there was Chase, a 17 month old 21 pounder. She's solid, that Claire. Chase enjoyed "parallel playing" with the sand and toys, alongside the big kids. Claire enjoyed using Chase to pull herself up. While eating some Thanksgiving leftovers, Ali and I compared baby stories and were amazed that Chase and Adam had very similar sleeping, nursing, and temperament patterns as babies. She said that if I have a second one, it should be much easier. That would be nice!

Our visit was so short, but hopefully we'll get to see the Hendersons again if we make it to Seattle this spring.

No comments: