Thursday, November 13, 2008

Round and Round We Go

Thursday, 13 November 2008

Chris took Chase to the doctor's this morning because we were worried that his screaming in the middle of the night meant he might have an ear infection. But, turns out he just has a cold. His ears and lungs are fine. So, I cancelled the afternoon "Madagascar" movie with Miya and Taiga, and picked Chase up at the Halsalls.

They were sitting eating lunch when I got there, so I finished mine as well. I taught Chase how to do "Ring Around the Rosy". He loved it. We would fall down, then he would come over to me and grab my hand and say "Yes?", indicating that he wanted to play again. We spun round and round about ten more times....

That is, until he threw up his lunch.

Ha! Guess we shouldn't have spun around so many times after eating.

Went to yoga tonight, and it just about kicked my butt. I mean come on now... when there's humidity in the air from all the vog outside, there really is no need to turn on the new ceiling heaters along with all the floor heaters!. It was so hot in there that I thought I was going to pass out. And from looks of everyone else after class, I know others were suffering too. I swore under my breath the whole time for the teacher to open a darn window or door! And, Alexis, the owner, told me afterwards, "But don't you feel like a rock star when it's that hot?"...

Yeah.....NO.

Chase wasn't the only one going round and round today. I felt like I was going to get sick as well tonight.

No comments: