Saturday, November 22, 2008

The Oceanarium

Saturday, 22 November 2008

After a day of blustery, rainy, wet weather, and flash flood warnings statewide, we decided we should stay in no more. We went to dinner with the Halsalls at the Oceanarium, a restaurant at the Pacific Beach Hotel in Waikiki. This restaurant has a two story tall aquarium. They joked that it was my birthday dinner (both my father-in-law and I have the same birthday on the 29th). I'm totally fine with that. I stuffed my face with about 3-4 plates of food, and then topped it off with a plate of desserts. Chase liked watching the fish, though he wasn't quite phased when the man inside feeding the fish waved at him. This is the 2nd year in a row Chris and his mom have missed their opportunity to make a birthday sign for us in the aquarium. Chase had the most fun going up and down the stairs leading down to the restaurant. He played peek-a-boo with us from above.


No comments: