Friday, December 12, 2008

Night At The Mall

Friday, 12 December 2008

Congratulations to my part-time teacher Christina who gave birth to a healthy 8 pound baby boy, Raiden, this morning, on her birthday! What a special day!

Today was drier, but it's still wet out. My slippers were still wet when I put them on this evening. Went to CPK for an early dinner with some teacher friends. Chase was a bit overwhelmed by the new faces and chose to stand on my lap rather than sit in his high chair. Brenda (my new part time teacher) and her boys tried to entertain Chase. The two boys held Chase's hands as we walked through Macy's, but he started crying when he saw me. After a bottle of milk, he soon warmed up to the boys and started running around with them in the clothes section.

Met up with Chris and the Halsalls for my 2nd dinner of the night. We watched the 5th graders perform Christmas songs on stage at the mall. Great singing, choreography, and lots of Christmas cheer. It was a fun night. We woke Chase up from a slumber to give him a bath (because boy did his feet stink!). Then straight to bed!

I've been told that I'm over my limit for picture posting. We'll have to investigate further and see what I can do. The funniest thing today was when Brenda's son put his sunglasses on Chase. He just stood there and drank his bottle. He had the whole "I'm cool" look going on. It was funny. I'll post the picture if I can figure out how to do it for free!

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Ok, you got me! Anna Rae popped into the shower just now and I hear this strange noise and wonder what the *#%
is going on with our pipes. I get up, walk around towards the bathroom and realize "WHOA!" the noise is coming from the computer! I guess I wouldn't recognize the sound of sleigh bells if Santa landed in my front yard!