Friday, May 19, 2006

Busy Bee

Friday, 19 May 2006

We've been working hard at rehearsing this week for our ESLL performance with the kids. We videotaped the kids today, as they read part of their animal reports with their animal hats on. I'll have to edit it on Monday. Plus, Monday, I am helping to facilitate a professional development workshop with district people on English as a Second Language strategies, so it's a busy week next week.

Bathed Dad early today as Lindsey has had state basektball tournament games to watch, so I've had to get him ready before my stepmom comes home. I went to Miya's for dinner and helped her watch the babies (Nicholas (4), Mason (1), Taiga (6 months), Aiden (3 months)) as the rest of the gang played poker. I'd much rather watch the babies than watch myself lose money. Took lots of pictures of the kids and had fun reading books to Mason.

No comments: