Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day

Sunday, 14 May 2006

Slept in and missed yoga this morning (Aw, shucks!), then went to pick up leis and a card. My brother Jay and I drove down to the Sheraton Princess Ka'iulani Hotel in Waikiki for Mother's Day brunch/lunch with Bernice and her family. There were about 20 of us altogether, and we gave out the leis to the mothers in the group. My Uncle Greg's group Po'okela played music on the outdoor patio for the guests and tourists to enjoy. It was a nice buffet lunch on this hot day, and we all stuffed ourselves to our heart's content.

When we got home in the afternoon, I worked on the computer, read the paper, and enjoyed my lazy Sunday. Was just going to call it a night, but Linh called to go to a movie. So I went to a late night flick of "Mission Impossible 3" with her, K and her brother Ken. It was an exciting action flick. I'll probably be tired tomorrow morning!

No comments: