Monday, August 07, 2006

Celebrating

Sunday, 6 August 2006

It was a weekend of celebrating for sure. Friday, Carl and I went to the First Friday Gallery Art Walk. We ended up driving for an hour looking for parking, as it was crowded from the International Jazz Festival as well. We walked around a bit, talked a lot, and ate some pho for dinner. Had great conversation, and then we went our separate ways after that, and I met up for drinks at Ryan's with Will. We talked about life, relationships, and diving.

Saturday: 7 am yoga and lunch with Derrick at Longhi's, which had a beautiful deck overlooking the ocean and Ala Moana Park. We talked about Tae Kwon Do as we realized that I had seen him in his club's demonstration at the Korean Festival last month.

Today, after 7 am yoga, I went to Chinatown for Nina's bridal shower. There were fun games, lots of family, gift opening, and pictures. Cooked at home and had an evening in catching up with Nina on wedding stuff. Also, talked to Chris and David's mom about baby Adam's first lu'au coming up. I offered to make favors, so that'll keep me busy over the next couple weeks.

No comments: