Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Sometimes Ya Just Gotta Laugh

Wednesday, 16 August 2006

Cousin Steph emailed me to say that she and baby Jake will be coming from Seattle for a last minute planned visit next month. Yay! I'll get to see how big and grown up he is now. After reflecting on how precious time is, she felt a visit home is due and would like to see and spend time with her Uncle John. Uncle Gary brought lunch over for us today, I went to the salon for an hour, bathed Dad, and then went back to school for our Open House. There weren't too many visitors for me until the end of the night when the janitors were ready to lock us out of the building already! Talked to some parents and offered tips for their new students from Japan, then left in perfect timing to go to 8:15 pm yoga. I was a klutz tonight! Had no balance, and was hitting over my water bottle left and right. Audrey, next to me, helped provide motivation, but I was still laughing through the whole thing. At least I was laughing through class. 14 more days to go...and counting!

No comments: