Monday, August 21, 2006

"Wanna See My Favorite Yoga Position?"

Monday, 21 August 2006

Didn't go to Dad's today as he had a doctor's appointment this afternoon, so after work, I ate some lunch at home, then went to Border's bookstore to buy some gifts. I ended up buying many gifts for my children as I found books for my classroom. Went to Kai's to catch up with her on my dad and send her off with a gift for Maila's baby shower as she'll be heading to Seattle this week. Of course, we both ended up having an emotional heart-to-heart talk. Kai provided lots of support and hugs. She's had an emotional roller coaster year herself. It's great to have such supportive friends I can talk to and lean on. We both agreed that dealing with such tough life issues has made everything else in our lives so miniscule. Brings everything into perspective for sure.

It's a good thing I went to 6:30 pm yoga, because I got a lot more toxins out and had an excellent workout. I was strong tonight, and even got complimented on my triangle pose! That's taken me three years to do! Nina gave me a t-shirt she bought for me during her recent travels..."Wanna See My Favorite Yoga Position?" Very cute. My favorite pose is definitely NOT triangle pose, but it's good to know that at least I'm getting better at it!

No comments: