Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Yoga Only Makes Me Stronger

Tuesday, 22 August 2006

Had a really strong yoga class tonight. My body is feeling more and more energized each time I go now, and the grocery bill is getting higher as I am consuming more each day. I have a hard time going to sleep at night because I'm so wound up, but my neck is better now that I've figure out that wearing my splint during class helps release the tension that I create when I grind my teeth/jaw during poses. I can do a lot of poses and hold them longer than I ever could before. It was a great night. Although my body was fatiguing a couple weeks ago, I've been rejuvenated and am good to go until the end of the month.

My brother Jay and cousin and uncle left today for San Diego for our cousin's wedding this weekend.

Enjoy!

No comments: