Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Sometimes The Truth Hurts

Wednesday, 9 August 2006

Stayed at school late today as I had to facilitate committee meetings. It was a productive hour discussing standards and rubrics. Then, I met Dad and Jay at Varsity Theater to catch a movie. Jay dropped him off, and I stayed with Dad to watch Al Gore in "The Inconvenient Truth", an informative film on the effects of global warming and what we can do about it. Had to recline Dad in his wheelchair so that he was comfortable during the movie, and did range of motion with his arms as they cramped up during the movie. When I transferred him from the wheelchair into the van, I did notice that Dad is really having trouble breathing. His neck muscles and chest move up and down so much. Sometimes the truth really does hurt.

No comments: