Sunday, June 19, 2005

Enjoying the Sunshine with Friends

Sunday, 19 June 2005

Called Dad to wish him a Happy Father's Day as they were embarking on the cruise ship to take off for Alaska. They had gone a successful 8 blocks prior to visit Pike's Place in Seattle. Sounds like they will have a great trip. Jay, Toni, and I walked around the Farmer's Market in West Seattle, looking at the fresh fruit and flowers, and trying samples of food along the way. Called my mom to wish her a happy birthday as Jay, Toni, and I waited for a table at Easy Street Records.

Had a late brunch, then I headed to meet Donna and Marissa to chat by Greenlake and sip on smoothies in the sunshine. Saw other friends enjoying the sun as well, and chatted every now and then. It was a beautiful afternoon.

I picked up my friend Sergio and we went to meet my brother, Toni, Steph, and Michael, and cousin Mike and girlfriend Susan for dinner in the new swanky restaurant Joey's on Lake Union. We enjoyed ribs and appetizers and drinks until the sun went down after 10 o'clock.

No comments: