Saturday, June 25, 2005

Steph's Baby Shower

Saturday, 25 June 2005

Exhausted from last night, Marissa and I slept in a little bit. Then, we headed off for some last minute shopping at Babies R Us for a baby shower gift for my cousin Steph. We ran into another party attendee doing the same thing, and we made sure we didn't buy the same gift off of her registry. Rushed to the party in Lynnwood, thrown by Steph's church friends. She was showered with gifts galore. Some of the cute things included Starbuck's onesies (her husband Michael works for the famous coffee company), a handmade afgan, and Hawaiian outfits. After gorging on more party food, Marissa and I headed back home to take a nap. Although I wanted to nap, I ended up posting my garage sale signs in the neighborhood and organizing my stuff. Steph and Michael came over to help price garage sale things, which helped immensely (Thanks again guys!!!), as I was getting stressed with the overwhelming task of going through my teaching stuff, packing boxes, and organizing a garage sale. Although I had planned on going out tonight to listen to Eric's band, I had to pass as I was so exhausted and had to get some rest to wake up in the wee hours of morning for the eager beaver garage sale hunters.

No comments: