Saturday, June 03, 2006

Let's Get Dizzy on the Freak Out!

Saturday, 3 June 2006

After an energetic 7 am yoga class, I ran a bunch of errands, then went to Saver's (a Value Village thriftshop) and found two great finds, a Manuheali'i blouse for $4 and a Banana Republic silk dress for 99 cents. Gotta love good deals! Met Miya and Junji and baby Taiga at Costco for lunch and some grocery shopping, then went home to make my carrot/apple juice with my juicer (which I later regretted, as I think I drank too much.)

Went with Kelly and Emily, two teacher friends from school, to the 50th State Fair held at the Aloha Stadium. I used to love roller coasters and fast spinning rides, like the Zipper and the Tilt-A-Whirl, but perhaps it's old age, because I felt so sick afterwards and a bit intoxicated from dizziness. It was fun to hang out though and be a kid again!

No comments: