Saturday, September 30, 2006

Out and About in Seattle

Saturday, 30 September 2006

Arrived at 6 am (3 am Hawai'i time)into SeaTac airport. Steph, Michael, and Jake picked me up at the airport and we headed straight to their neighborhood Starbuck's for some coffee and pastries. Then, we were off to Target and Costco, to do their family errands. When we got home at noon, I hit a wall. Took a much needed nap from jet lag, and after pho for lunch and a drive around Alki, I was rejuvenated and ready to go in the evening. Michael dropped me off in Capitol Hill to meet my friends. Brought Marissa flowers for her birthday.

Enjoyed a nice meal of some French cicer and dinner and dessert crepes with the gals, before heading off to garage to watch people play pool for a few hours. I chatted and caught up with friends over a few drinks. About ten of us left at the end decided to go get a bite to eat. So, we ended up at Dick's at 2 am where I scarfed down a cheeseburger, oily french fries, and a vanilla milkshake, knowing full well that my body may hate me in the morning.

Tara, Marissa and I ended up at Marissa's house watching Project Runway until 4 am. That couch would be my friend the next day as well...

No comments: