Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Why So Tired?!

Tuesday, 5 September 2006

After staying to long at school this morning to get my sub plans done and room organized, I got to my workshop half an hour late (not to mention I forgot where the workshop was located so I didn't allow time for driving in traffic). But, not to worry. It was a good, informative workshop on our new data and database. Good to see ESLL colleagues too, and as one colleague joked, "Will you take your student back?" referring to one of my little guys who transferred to her school this year. Yes, he is a handful, but will grow on you, I told her.

Went to Dad's in the afternoon to take over for Jay. Bathed dad, and went to 6:30 pm yoga. I was horrible! As soon as I started the first breathing exercise, my throat really hurt and I had a hard time. I knew it was going to be a tough class. My balance was off, and I think I tweaked my right hamstring pushing too hard. (and I don't want to injure that, as it took me more than 4 months to heal my left hamstring!). I was exhausted, and after going to sleep at 8:45 pm last night, I was wondering what was up with my body?! Ate and went to sleep as soon as I could!

No comments: