Thursday, May 24, 2007

Hungry Mama

Thursday, 24 May 2007

As if I wasn't already dealing with being tired, itchy, hot, and doing a balancing act when I put on my pants each day, now I have a fat lip and numb tongue. All this is from my own doing though, mainly being too hungry and thinking that my tongue and my lip were food instead of the actual food. The other night, I nearly chewed the end of my tongue off. Then, yesterday, I bit my lower lip when I was eating. I bit it so bad that my lip is now fat and pouty and all black and blue. Very attractive.

I don't know how Angelina Jolie eats and drinks with a pouty lip.

My part-time teacher Nicole called today to check in and say that the performance for the end of the school year went fine today for our English Language Learner parents. I had left it in her and the sub's hands, so good to hear everything went well while I was watching TV and being lethargic with my pouty lip.

No comments: