Friday, May 18, 2007

NST update





Friday, 18 May 2007

Okay, so I did go into work today, but next week I'm following my bedrest prescription for sure.

Went to do the NST again today, and it went fine. There were no contractions today, my blood pressure is fine, amniotic fluid level is normal, and the baby looks fine. I'll be back on Tuesday....I'll really get to know the staff there.

The only thing bugging me now are these itchy bumps on my belly. Could be this PUPPP thing I'm reading about online, or perhaps a heat rash? But, it's only on my belly. It's extremely itchy though!

Thanks to my mommy friends for baby must-have shopping tips! We'll start mass-cleaning this weekend in preparation.

Got together for dinner with my old high school/elementary school gang at The Old Spaghetti Factory tonight. The reason was to celebrate Suzette's upcoming baby girl, due next month. They surprised me with gifts as well. Nina's mom, the awesome seamstress she is, sewed diaper bags for each of us in appropriate boy/girl colors and prints. Nina's cousin Noe made us diaper baskets full of goodies. It was fun to see Kristin and Lara and catch up on their growing kids as well. The last time we were all together was at Nina's wedding last fall. And, boy, have a lot of things happened since then!

No comments: