Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve



Monday, 24 December 2007

Chris went to work today, but called me in the afternoon to let me know that he would be coming home early. Chase and I hung out at home all day. Auntie Sharon and Joel dropped by to drop off presents. We got some presents in the mail, along with the two boxes my mom sent from California with the remainder of our stuff from our recent visit.

We went out to Kailua to pick up an exersaucer from a woman selling it on Craigslist. She threw in a walker as well. For $25, it was worth the drive. Chase has been in need for more entertaining toys, and everytime he goes into an exersaucer at someone's house, he just loves it. So, we decided to pick this one up. We picked up baby food at the grocery store and headed home. It’s rainy and windy tonight. Perfect for cooking at home, wrapping gifts, and watching “A Christmas Story,” one of my favorite Christmas movies.

For the first time, I fed Chase poi. He ate three tablespoons of fresh poi, though we bought the powdered one as well so we can make our own in smaller amounts if we want. Such a Hawaiian boy…his grandfather would be proud!

No comments: