Thursday, December 06, 2007

Outlet Shopping




Thursday, 6 December 2007

Chris, Chase, and I went to the Nut Tree Outlet stores in Vacaville today, about a 45 minute drive from my mom's house (but longer for us, since we took a roundabout way of getting there). Chase slept through most of the day, waking up when I was trying on clothes (with him on me in my carrier). Bought some omiyage, Christmas gifts, and a couple of gifts (on sale of course!) for myself.

I caught up with cousin Stephanie in Seattle. She's counting down the weeks already until baby # 2 arrives. I told her how Chase always unlatches when he hears me talking and will look up at me and smile and laugh. I have to remind him to "Stay focused!"

It was a foggy, cold, rainy day today. Gary went to a crab feed with the guys tonight, so we took mom out to eat at a local Chinese restaurant that has a reasonable set menu (5 course dinner for 4 for $25). We ate a lot and had fun chatting with the table next to us.

No comments: